BECO RENTAL & PRICING POLICIES
- Operators must be experienced and qualified
- Rents are due in advance.
- Rental rates are based on 176 hour month, 40 hour week & 8 hour day
- Rates are without tax or fuel
- Mob and de-mob is available at additional charge
- Beco doesn't provide drivers or water
Customers must provide to Beco a certificate of insurance for both liability and physical damage with Beco listed as loss payee and additional insured before equipment can leave our yard.
RENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Maintaining Equipment - daily inspection, lube and fluids check
- Servicing Equipment at required intervals
- All Damage including freeze damage
- Tires: damage and excessive wear
- Returning equipment reasonably clean
- Trucks returned with ON-HIGHWAY diesel fuel
For information regarding availability and rental rates contact us at 303-288-2613 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org